You're only as good as your equipment allows...and correctly sharpened runners make a huge difference. Get it done right the first time by the trusted Professionals at Total Hockey. Available in a variety of hollows.
- One of the most important, and often overlooked aspects of skating
- The shallower the hollow, or the bigger the number (1/2"), the less your skate will "Dig In" allowing for increase glide because it "Digs In" to the ice less
- The deeper the hollow, or the smaller the number (3/8"), the more your skate will "Dig In", allowing for sharper turns, but less speed
- All sharpenings performed by one of our Experienced Sharpening Specialists
- Get it done right, the first time by your Trusted Source for all your hockey equipment needs!
NOTE: On new skate purchases, once sharpened, the skates are no longer returnable.