What is The Halo?
The Halo is a hockey training aid that uses a street hockey ball to simulate any shooting, passing or stick handling situation to improve wrist control, wrist speed and muscle memory. Training done with The Halo will carry over into any Ice or Inline game situation and give you or your players reflexive moves you've never seen before!
- Fits any adult sized hockey stick. For kids, simply cut the shaft down before inserting The Halo
- Smooth dome shaped interior "cradles" any street hockey ball
- Sturdy polymer construction wont crack or break after heavy use
- Can be inserted into any adult shaft and secured by adding glue or black friction tape to the top of the insert.
- Once secured The Halo is ready for hours of fun and training
- Shaft not included
The Halo Teaches:
- Proper wrist shot
- Crisp passing
- Muscle memory
- Wicked fast hands