Does Grandma always forget that you play left handed? Did you beef up since you ordered that chest protector? Realized that powder blue socks go better with your skin tone? Normally, in hockey, we’d tell you to suck it up, but when it comes to equipment, we believe you should get exactly what you want -- that’s why we let you return or exchange items. Either ship them back to us or visit any Total Hockey store. Simply complete the return form included in your package or print another Return & Exchange Form (PDF).
To ensure that everyone receives the best experience possible, we have some guidelines for exchanges and returns:
- You get 90 days from your purchase date to return or exchange the item.
- Products must be in the condition you received them and in the original box or packaging. However, please do not use the original manufacturer's packaging (i.e. skate box) as the sole return shipping box. Any package returned with shipping labels attached to it will be denied.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer unless you are returning a defective or broken composite stick.
- Due to the personal nature of the product and hygiene, all sales of jocks and undergarments are final.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept products that incur heat molding, sharpening, physical destruction, tape application or any other alteration.
- Custom ordered merchandise (including items with customized color selections, alteration services, numbering, lettering, sharpening, colored holders, etc.) is unfortunately not returnable or exchangeable.
Once we receive your return or exchange we will process your request and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 7 days. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied and posted to your account.
- How do I return an item?
We make it simple. If you aren't satisfied with an item, return it. Here are the steps:
- Fill out the Return & Exchange Form (PDF) that came with your item completely.
- Make sure the product is in its original condition and packaging.
- Do not use the manufacturer's packaging as your only shipping package (i.e. skate box). Items without proper packaging may be denied at our discretion.
- Remember that custom ordered merchandise is NOT returnable or exchangeable and all jocks, girdles, and undergarments are final sale.
- Ship it! It's that easy.
- What if I lost the form that came with my order?
Just print out a new Return & Exchange Form (PDF) and fill out ALL of the information so we can make sure we know whose item it is.
- How long do I have to return an item?
You can return an item for up to 90 days from the date of purchase. The item must be in new condition.
- I want to exchange this for something else. How do I do that?
It's very similar to the steps your would take for a return. However, when you fill out the Return & Exchange Form, make sure you choose Exchange in Step 2 and that you explain what item you would like instead.